2020 - Session 1 / January - April
Your previous selection: Elementary 1
Absolute Beginners - no French required!
If you have some French you must not enrol in Elementary 1 but take the online placement test or call us on 020 523 07 42 so that we can assess your level.
2020 S1 A1.1 Wedn
Product Code: 2020 S1 A1.1 Wedn 2020
|Session||2020 - Session 1 / January - April|
|Pace||2.5 hours/week over 12 weeks|
08 Jan 2020 to 01 Apr 2020
All the objectives found below are “communicative ” : grammatical and lexical objectives are included to those topics and will be introduced to you gradually.
(objectives concerning a full session, this list is redesigned for the mid-term french courses)
1st block : Et vous ?
- Introducing yourself
- Greetings, introduce and meet someone
- Conjugating basic verbs
- Approach someone and ask simple questions
2nd block : On va où ?
- Ask how to find your way, describe a neighborhood,
- Understand the description of an itinerary
- Talk about public transport
3rd block : Qu’est-ce qu’on mange ?
- Do groceries
- Go to the restaurant. (talk about food, understand a menu and order)
- Talk about your tastes : “J’aime /Je n’aime pas”
4th block : Les soldes, c’est parti !
- Talk about weather
- Describe clothing
- Do shopping (ask for size, price…)
Recommended Course Material
Approx $430.78 USD