COVID-19 SITUATION AND SANITARY PROTOCOL
Last updated on: 24th of September 2020 - Information still valid on: 3rd of December 2020
The government of the Netherlands has announced specific measures to control the spread of coronavirus. These measures apply to the region of Amsterdam-Amstelland:
- Cafés and restaurants must prevent new guests from entering and stop all music after midnight.
- Gatherings of more than 50 people are banned (indoors and outdoors).
- Organisers of gatherings of more than 50 people must notify the authorities in advance.
In order to control the spread of Coronavirus, basic rules need to be respected by everybody:
- Work from home if possible.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres.
- Wash your hands, cough and sneeze inside your elbow, use paper handkerchiefs and throw them away immediately.
- If you have possible Covid-19 symptoms, stay at home and get tested by the GGD.