Find a course
2021 - Session 1 / Janvier - Avril
Your previous selection: OBA Oosterdok
Product Code: 2021 S1 A1.2 Mon 2021
|Session||2021 - Session 1 / Janvier - Avril|
|Pace||2.5 hours/week over 12 weeks|
11 Jan 2021 to 29 Mar 2021
This class takes place in OBA Oosterdok. However, if OBA Oosterdok was to be shut down and/or its access was restrained for reasons beyond our
control, all face to face classes will move online.
All the objectives found below are “communicative”: grammatical and lexical objectives are included to those topics and will be introduced to you gradually.
1st block : C’est quoi le programme ?
- Talk about your favorite activities
- Organise an event with your friends
- How to accept, justify a refusal politely
- Make reservation on the phone
2nd block : Félicitations !
- Describe your family
- Describe the personality and physical appearance of someone
3rd block : Chez moi
- Talk about housing
- How to apologise to someone in French
- Talk about daily problems
- Set up social rules
4th block : Bonnes vacances !
- Writing postcards and formal emails
- Make an online reservation
- Talk about positive or negative emotions
- Express enthusiasm and annoyance
Recommended Course Material
Approx $452.78 USD
early-bird: 19.75€ off