Find a course
2021 - Session 1 / Janvier - Avril
Your previous selection: OBA Oosterdok
Product Code: 2021 S1 A1.1 Mon 2021
|Session||2021 - Session 1 / Janvier - Avril|
|Pace||2.5 hours/week over 12 weeks|
11 Jan 2021 to 29 Mar 2021
This class takes place in OBA Oosterdok. However, if OBA Oosterdok was to be shut down and/or its access was restrained for reasons beyond our
control, all face to face classes will move online.
All the objectives found below are “communicative": grammatical and lexical objectives are included to those topics and will be introduced to you gradually.
1st block : Et vous ?
- Introducing yourself
- Greetings, introduce and meet someone
- Conjugating basic verbs
- Approach someone and ask simple questions
2nd block : On va où ?
- Ask how to find your way, describe a neighborhood,
- Understand the description of an itinerary
- Talk about public transport
3rd block : Qu’est-ce qu’on mange ?
- Do groceries
- Go to the restaurant. (talk about food, understand a menu and order)
- Talk about your tastes : “J’aime /Je n’aime pas”
4th block : Les soldes, c’est parti !
- Talk about weather
- Describe clothing
- Do shopping (ask for size, price…)
Recommended Course Material
Approx $454.64 USD
early-bird: 19.75€ off