2020 - Session 2 / April - July
Your previous selection: Elementary 2
You have already learned a bit of French and you are not an absolute beginner.
2020 S2 A1.2 Wedn
Product Code: 2020 S2 A1.2 Wedn 2020
|Session||2020 - Session 2 / April - July|
|Pace||2.5 hours/week over 12 weeks|
15 Apr 2020 to 27 May 2020
All the objectives found below are “communicative ” : grammatical and lexical objectives are included to those topics and will be introduced to you gradually.
(objectives concerning a full session, this list is redesigned for the mid-term french courses)
1st block : C’est quoi le programme ?
- Talk about your favorite activities
- Organise an event with your friends
- How to accept, justify a refusal politely
- Make reservation on the phone
2nd block : Félicitations !
- Describe your family
- Describe the personality and physical appearance of someone
3rd block : Chez moi
- Talk about housing
- How to apologise to someone in French
- Talk about daily problems
- Set up social rules
4th block : Bonnes vacances !
- Writing postcards and formal emails
- Make an online reservation
- Talk about positive or negative emotions
- Express enthusiasm and annoyance
Recommended Course Material
Use our AFA notebook to take notes during your French class !
A5 | with wire'o / H 148 x W 21 mm
Approx $324.37 USD